2701 Freeport Blvd, Sacramento, CA 958182 beds, 1 bath, 1,331 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 1997 for $65,000
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 324 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,331 sqft
- Parcel #: 01200460010000
- Zillow Home ID: 25793885
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2701 Freeport Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Curtis Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 21.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 78.8% less than in Sacramento, and 67.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Curtis Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sacramento.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Curtis Park home values.
- 2705 Freeport Blvd Sacramento, CA$371K20.011,170
- 2709 Freeport Blvd Sacramento, CA$370K20.011,170
- 2685 Freeport Blvd Sacramento, CA$459K221,734
- 2713 Freeport Blvd Sacramento, CA$329K211,031
- 2681 Freeport Blvd Sacramento, CA$321K21953
- 2702 Freeport Blvd Sacramento, CA$473K221,516
- 2717 Freeport Blvd Sacramento, CA$338K211,243
- 1853 Castro Way Sacramento, CA$335K221,143
- 2677 Freeport Blvd Sacramento, CA$326K21962
- 2721 Freeport Blvd Sacramento, CA$333K221,289
- 1844 2nd Ave Sacramento, CA$436K321,643
- 1843 2nd Ave Sacramento, CA$407K221,440
- 1849 Castro Way Sacramento, CA$478K321,574
- 1938 2nd Ave Sacramento, CA$324K21836
- 2673 Freeport Blvd Sacramento, CA$332K311,075
- 1935 2nd Ave Sacramento, CA$283K211,028
- 2725 Freeport Blvd Sacramento, CA$333K211,024
- 2669 Freeport Blvd Sacramento, CA$345K221,040
- 1841 2nd Ave Sacramento, CA$463K321,350
- 1840 2nd Ave Sacramento, CA$478K311,402
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.