2701 N Kimball St, Boise, ID 837043 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,346 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- HomePath Financing, HomePath Renovation Financing
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,346 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R3719182535
- Zillow Home ID: 79595599
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2701 N Kimball Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 27.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.4% greater than in Boise, and 13.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boise.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Valley home values.
- 9448 W Granger Ct Boise, ID$134K21.751,280
- 9464 W Granger Ct Boise, ID$142K21.751,350
- 9401 W Granger Ct Boise, ID$142K31.751,366
- 9429 W Granger Ct Boise, ID$141K321,364
- 9447 W Granger Ct Boise, ID$141K31.751,366
- 9476 W Granger Ct Boise, ID$130K21.751,190
- 9465 W Granger Ct Boise, ID$130K221,161
- 2781 N Kimball St Boise, ID$196K311,075
- 9400 W Java Ct Boise, ID$129K221,131
- 9412 W Java Ct Boise, ID$129K21.751,131
- 9482 W Granger Ct Boise, ID$134K221,257
- 9424 W Java Ct Boise, ID$141K321,312
- 9436 W Java Ct Boise, ID$143K221
- 9483 W Granger Ct Boise, ID$142K221,192
- 9498 W Granger Ct Boise, ID$137K321,301
- 2702 N Kimball St Boise, ID$205K331,997
- 9499 W Granger Ct Boise, ID$148K321,326
- 9472 W Java Ct Boise, ID$145K21.751,239
- 2780 N Kimball St Boise, ID$196K311,232
- 2851 N Kimball St Boise, ID--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!