- Attached Garage Parking as well as a shared outside spot for additional parking. - Each unit in the development has their own personal front door.
- You enter the foyer with 15 foot ceilings and walk up to a formal living room with a custom/wood burning ?replace & mantel.
- Hardwood ?oors and crown molding in the living room and dining area
- Spacious kitchen with new cabinets, granite countertops and new stainless appliances.
- Carpeted bedroom with built in bookshelves, a window seat and a walk in closet
- The second bedroom and bathroom is on the lower level with a large window which brings in lots of natural light.
- A utility room with washer and dryer.
- Terri?c location to enjoy Kelly Drive and the Art Museum. All rooms have been freshly painted and this unit is move in ready. Bus routes 48, 7 and 32 are in walking distance.
- All appliances included
- Available Today
Please email or call at 215-300-5196 to schedule showing.
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: None
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $330,000
- Price/sqft: $259
- View: Territorial
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,272 sqft
- Parcel #: 888151702
- Zillow Home ID: 10605610
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Strawberry Mansion home values will increase 1.8% next year, compared to a 4.4% increase for Philadelphia as a whole. Among Strawberry Mansion homes, this home is valued 738.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 619.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Strawberry Mansion, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.6% greater than in Philadelphia, and 137% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Strawberry Mansion home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Strawberry Mansion home values.
- 700 N Pennock St # C1022 beds, 2 baths
1,272 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 1990
|Other Units in this Building (12)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 2701 Pennsylvania Ave|
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!