2701 Via San Latina Ct, Fort Myers, FL 33905
Sold on 2/11/13: $201,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Parcel #224425P3012001400
- Zillow Home ID114412483
- Days on Zillow313
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||None||--||--||--||--|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,036/mo||$870 – $2.1K/mo||-$77||--||12/16/2013|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
Zillow predicts 33905 home values will rise 10.6% next year, compared to a 8.8% rise for Fort Myers as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33905 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.2% greater than in Fort Myers, and 171.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33905 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fort Myers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33905 home values.
Neighborhood for 2701 Via San Latina Court
Nearby Schools in Fort Myers
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Oak Hammock Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.1 mi
- Manatee Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.2 mi
- Orange River Elementary (assigned) PK-5 2.1 mi
- Tice Elementary (assigned) PK-5 3.1 mi
- Riverdale High (assigned) 9-12 3.5 mi
- James Stephens International Academy (assigned) PK-8 3.7 mi
- River Hall Elementary (assigned) PK-5 4.5 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005