- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2701 W Mississippi Ave, Tampa, FL 3362910 beds, 5 baths, 9,160 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.75 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2004 for $210,000
- Parking: 420 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 9,160 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 280
- Parcel #: 1183320000
- Zillow Home ID: 82034731
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2701 W Mississippi Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Palma Ceia market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 29.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80.5% lower than in Tampa, and 44.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Palma Ceia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Palma Ceia home values.
- 1601 S Arrawana Ave Tampa, FL$542K42.52,233
- 1603 S Arrawana Ave Tampa, FL$649K654,106
- 2704 W Mississippi Ave # AB Tampa, FL$275K211,665
- 1513 S Arrawana Ave Tampa, FL$373K221,534
- 1516 S Arrawana Ave Tampa, FL$629K53.53,234
- 1604 S Arrawana Ave Tampa, FL$284K211,026
- 1514 S Arrawana Ave Tampa, FL$311K311,240
- 2702 W Mississippi Ave Tampa, FL--Studio----
- 1509 S Arrawana Ave Tampa, FL$455K32.51,848
- 1602 S Arrawana Ave Tampa, FL$385K311,472
- 1606 S Arrawana Ave Tampa, FL$407K22.51,407
- 1607 S Arrawana Ave Tampa, FL$430K321,630
- 1706 S Habana Ave Tampa, FL$513K32.52,452
- 1512 S Arrawana Ave Tampa, FL$554K433,054
- 2442 W Mississippi Ave UNIT 26 Tampa, FL$170K231,824
- 1518 S Habana Ave Tampa, FL$237K211,716
- 1608 S Arrawana Ave Tampa, FL$436K32.51,944
- 1507 S Arrawana Ave Tampa, FL$556K32.52,350
- S Habana Ave Tampa, FL$374K211,904
- 1517 S Georgia Ave Tampa, FL$324K332,238
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292