27016 Via Escorial, Mission Viejo, CA 926914 beds, 2 baths, 1,456 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $515,000
- Price/sqft: $354
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Paver driveway, Granite Countertops in Kitchen, Solar Pool Heat, Recently updated Water Heater & AC
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,456 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 80824204
- Zillow Home ID: 25623283
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 27016 Via Escorial
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92691 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.1% greater than in Mission Viejo, and 46.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92691 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mission Viejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92691 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,470 sqft, 6,534 sqft lot, built in 1973
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 27026 Via Escorial Mission Viejo, CA$542K321,178
- 27006 Via Escorial Mission Viejo, CA$529K21936
- 27001 Via San Diego Mission Viejo, CA$557K421,463
- 26992 Via Escorial Mission Viejo, CA$600K421,463
- 27041 Via San Diego Mission Viejo, CA$514K31.51,099
- 26991 Via San Diego Mission Viejo, CA$851K432,800
- 27011 Via Escorial Mission Viejo, CA$525K321,178
- 27005 Via Escorial Mission Viejo, CA$545K421,463
- 26972 Via Escorial Mission Viejo, CA$530K31.51,099
- 27001 Via Escorial Mission Viejo, CA$645K321,900
- 27051 Via San Diego Mission Viejo, CA$567K321,546
- 27022 Via San Diego Mission Viejo, CA$623K321,700
- 27012 Via San Diego Mission Viejo, CA$565K421,463
- 27006 Via San Diego Mission Viejo, CA$573K321,099
- 27026 Via San Diego Mission Viejo, CA$558K421,463
- 26991 Via Escorial Mission Viejo, CA$534K321,178
- 27002 Via San Diego Mission Viejo, CA$625K321,700
- 27032 Via San Diego Mission Viejo, CA$517K321,099
- 26992 Via San Diego Mission Viejo, CA$565K421,463
- 27061 Via San Diego Mission Viejo, CA$636K432,530
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!