This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.62 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1966
- Views: 1,367 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Carport
- Sprinkler System
- Architectural Style \ Studio, Architectural Style \ Traditional, Association Type \ None, Building Area Source \ Tax, Community Features \ Comm. Sprinkler System, Community Features \ Community Pool, Community Features \ Gated Entrance, Community Features \ Laundry, Community Features \ Other, Community Features \ Perimeter Fencing, Community Features \ Spa, Compensation Paid \ Other, Construction Materials \ Brick, Construction Materials \ Other, Construction Materials \ Siding, Construction Materials \ Stucco, County Or Parish \ Dallas, Energy Saving Features \ Ceiling Fans, Energy Saving Features \ Electric Water Heater, Energy Saving Features \ Energy Star Appliances, Exterior Features \ Gardens, Fencing \ Wood, Heating system: Central Air-Elec, Interior Features \ Cable TV Available, Interior Features \ Decorative Lighting, Interior Features \ High Speed Internet Available, Interior Features \ Window Coverings, Internet Exposure \ Members IDX Websites, Internet Exposure \ NTREIS Translator, Internet Exposure \ REALTOR.com, Internet Exposure \ Realtors Property Resource, Internet Exposure \ Syndicate Listing, Internet Exposure \ TexasRealEstate.com, Internet Exposure \ Zillow, Lease Conditions \ Application Fee, Lease Conditions \ Credit Report, Lease Conditions \ Other, Lease Conditions \ Prior Residence Info., Lease Conditions \ References Required, Lease Conditions \ Written Application (+), Lease Type \ Yearly, Lot Features \ Heavily Treed, Lot Features \ Interior Lot, Lot Features \ Subdivision, Lot Size Units \ Acres, Lot Size \ Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero), Monies Required \ First Months Rent, Monies Required \ Other, Monies Required \ Pet Deposit, Monies Required \ Security Deposit, Other Equipment \ Built-in Microwave, Other Equipment \ Dishwasher, Other Equipment \ Disposal, Other Equipment \ Range/Oven-Electric, Other Equipment \ Refrigerator, Other Equipment \ Vent Mechanism, Other Equipment \ Water Line to Refrigerator, Parking Features \ Assigned Spaces, Parking Features \ Other, Parking Features \ Shared Carport, Property Sub Type \ LSE-Condo/Townhome, Property Type \ Residential Lease, Security Features \ Fire/Smoke, Structural Style \ Condo/Townhome, Tenant Pays \ All Utilities, Tenant Pays \ Other, Transaction Type \ For Lease, Utilities \ City Sewer, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Community Mailbox, Utilities \ Concrete, Utilities \ Curbs, Utilities \ Overhead Utilities, Utilities \ Sidewalk
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 702 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Lot depth: 173
- Lot width: 408
- Parcel #: 00000157270500000
- Zillow Home ID: 26683023
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $55K.
Market guideZillow predicts Oak Lawn home values will increase 4.3% next year, compared to a 5.9% rise for Dallas as a whole. Among Oak Lawn homes, this home is valued 61.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 29.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Oak Lawn, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.7% less than in Dallas, and 78.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Oak Lawn home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oak Lawn home values.
|Other Units in this Building (32)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2702 Douglas Ave|
Nearby Schools in Dallas
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.