This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $415-690K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $9.8K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Baltimore is $19,106.
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $22.7K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Baltimore is $56,396.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 2006
- All time views: 2,220
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $708,000
- Amenities \ Attached Master Bathroom
- Amenities \ Bathroom(s) - Ceramic Tile
- Amenities \ Master Bedroom - Full Bathroom
- Amenities \ Wall to Wall Carpeting
- Amenities \ Washer \ Dryer Hookup
- Appliances \ Stove
- Condo Coop Payment Freq \ Monthly
- Dining Kitchen \ Kit-Country
- Dining Kitchen \ Sep Dining Rm
- Last Update Type \ OTHER
- Listing Status \ Active
- Locale Listing Status \ ACTIVE
- Ownership \ Condo
- Parking \ Garage
- Property Against Water \ Yes
- SystemLocale \ MRIS
- Type \ Mid-Rise 5-8 Floors
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closet
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,916 sqft
- Parcel #: 1902E112
- Zillow Home ID: 72096022
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Canton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold rose 4.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.3% less than in Baltimore, and 66.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Canton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
|Other Units in this Building (94)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2702 Lighthouse Pt E|
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
William C. March Middle (assigned)6-82.5 mi
Paul Laurence Dunbar High (assigned)9-121.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!