- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2702 W Paxton Ave APT A, Tampa, FL 336113 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,617 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 462 sqft
- Last sold: Dec 1997 for $98,000
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,617 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: 1344570528
- Zillow Home ID: 45067670
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2702 W Paxton Avenue APT A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ballast Point market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 52.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.2% less than in Tampa, and 58.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Ballast Point home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ballast Point home values.
- 2702 W Paxton Ave APT B Tampa, FL$279K32.51,617
- 2702 W Paxton Ave APT C Tampa, FL$274K32.51,617
- 2702 W Paxton Ave APT D Tampa, FL$287K331,617
- 5307 Bayshore Blvd Tampa, FL$277K32.51,617
- 2702 W Paxton Ave # 0 Tampa, FL$208K32.51,617
- 5309 Bayshore Blvd Tampa, FL$275K32.51,617
- 2702 W Paxton Ave APT E Tampa, FL$276K321,617
- 5303 Bayshore Blvd Tampa, FL$276K32.51,617
- 5227 Bayshore Blvd # 12 Tampa, FL$244K32.51,617
- 5225 Bayshore Blvd Tampa, FL$263K321,617
- 5229 Bayshore Blvd Tampa, FL$249K32.51,617
- 5231 Bayshore Blvd # 10 Tampa, FL$192K331,617
- 5233 Bayshore Blvd # 9 Tampa, FL$281K32.51,617
- 2710 W Paxton Ave Tampa, FL$237K321,572
- 5301 Bayshore Blvd # 8 Tampa, FL$290K331,617
- 5221 Bayshore Blvd APT 51 Tampa, FL$68K11644
- 5311 Bayshore Blvd Tampa, FL$299K32.51,700
- 5311 Bayshore Blvd Tampa, FL$383K32.51,617
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292