2703 Chatworth St, Memphis, TN 381273 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $11,000
- Price/sqft: $11
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking Type: Off Street
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 072037 00006
- Zillow Home ID: 42226879
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2703 Chatworth Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Shelby Forest-Frayser market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 61.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11% lower than in Memphis, and 68.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Shelby Forest-Frayser home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Shelby Forest-Frayser home values.
- 2707 Chatworth St Memphis, TN$42K311,148
- 2693 Chatworth St Memphis, TN$67K312,114
- Chatsworth TN--------
- 2723 Chatworth St Memphis, TN$50K411,288
- 2714 Overton Crossing St Memphis, TN$60K311,664
- Chatworth St Memphis, TN$45K31969
- Chatworth St Memphis, TN$42K21784
- 2679 Chatworth St Memphis, TN$75K312,063
- 2673 Chatworth St Memphis, TN$42K211,104
- 2702 Chatworth St Memphis, TN$45K31969
- 2708 Chatworth St Memphis, TN$39K21667
- 2698 Chatworth St Memphis, TN$42K21784
- 1910 Lynwood Ave Memphis, TN$38K31994
- 2718 Chatworth St Memphis, TN$50K21900
- 1877 Lynwood Ave Memphis, TN$39K221,408
- 2669 Chatworth St Memphis, TN$40K31792
- Glenn Ave Memphis, TN$41K21792
- 2724 Chatworth St Memphis, TN$46K21816
- 2682 Chatworth St Memphis, TN$52K211,119
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292