- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2703 O St NW, Washington, DC 200073 beds, 4 baths, 1,771 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 851 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $1,260,000
- Price/sqft: $711
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,771 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 1260 0823
- Zillow Home ID: 429951
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2703 O St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Georgetown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 87.3% less than in Washington, and 88.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Georgetown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Georgetown home values.
- 1404 27th St NW Washington, DC$726K21884
- 2701 O St NW Washington, DC$1.8M33.51,406
- 1406 27th St NW Washington, DC$963K231,088
- 2709 O St NW Washington, DC$1.46M331,230
- 1408 27th St NW Washington, DC$877K21.51,500
- 2711 O St NW Washington, DC$1.16M22.51,230
- 2713 O St NW Washington, DC$758K21713
- 1412 27th St NW Washington, DC$649K21812
- 2704 Poplar St NW Washington, DC$593K21784
- 2715 O St NW Washington, DC$895K221,134
- 2700 O St NW Washington, DC$1.54M331,745
- 1414 27th St NW Washington, DC$629K21812
- 2710 Poplar St NW Washington, DC$592K11600
- O St NW Washington, DC$1.61M43.52,791
- O St NW Washington, DC$942K32.51,102
- 2717 O St NW Washington, DC$1.03M21.51,650
- 1356 27th St NW Washington, DC$1.01M21.51,581
- 2712 Poplar St NW Washington, DC$608K11600
- 2704 O St NW Washington, DC$1.49M432,153
- 2719 O St NW Washington, DC$1.23M32.51,344
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.