2703 SW 9th Ave, Cape Coral, FL 339142 beds, 2 baths, 1,145 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $48,500
- Price/sqft: $42
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 286 sqft
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,145 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 344423C2031700110
- Zillow Home ID: 45544847
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2703 Sw 9th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33914 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 85.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.7% less than in Cape Coral, and 147.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33914 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cape Coral.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33914 home values.
- 2707 SW 9th Ave Cape Coral, FL$126K321,283
- 2633 SW 9th Ave Cape Coral, FL$119K321,192
- 2702 SW 8th Ct Cape Coral, FL--Studio----
- 2706 SW 8th Ct Cape Coral, FL$127K321,350
- 2711 SW 9th Ave Cape Coral, FL--Studio----
- 2629 SW 9th Ave Cape Coral, FL$85K321,138
- 2630 SW 8th Ct Cape Coral, FL--Studio----
- 2702 SW 9th Ave Cape Coral, FL$148K321,455
- 2710 SW 8th Ct Cape Coral, FL$141K321,418
- 2632 SW 9th Ave Cape Coral, FL$172K321,777
- 2706 SW 9th Ave Cape Coral, FL$137K321,422
- 2715 SW 9th Ave Cape Coral, FL$164K421,750
- 2625 SW 9th Ave Cape Coral, FL--Studio----
- 2628 SW 9th Ave Cape Coral, FL--------
- 2710 SW 9th Ave Cape Coral, FL$123K321,212
- 2714 SW 8th Ct Cape Coral, FL$138K321,461
- 2624 SW 8th Ct Cape Coral, FL--Studio--1,116
- 2711 SW 8th Ct Cape Coral, FL$124K--21,419
- 2624 SW 9th Ave Cape Coral, FL--------
- 2714 SW 9th Ave Cape Coral, FL--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.