- Lot: 10,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 30 days on Zillow
- Views: 16,553 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $99
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $320,300
- Last sale price/sqft: $75
- MLS #: T2727988
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 792 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Den\Library\Office, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Fees Required, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Balcony\Sun Deck, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Island, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ In County, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Utilities \ Cable Available, Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Location \ Balcony, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Last Change Type \ Pending, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Special Listing Type \ Other, Status \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Contract Status \ Inspections, Location \ Level, Pool Type \ Gunite\Concrete, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Garage Carport \ 3 Car Garage, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Additional Rooms \ Bonus Room, Additional Rooms \ Game Room, Community Features \ Fitness, Community Features \ Gated Community, Additional Rooms \ Loft, Appliances Included \ Cook Top Only, Interior Layout \ Great Room, Pet Size \ Medium (36-60 Lbs.), Office Primary Board ID \ Pinellas Suncoast
- Recreation room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,279 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 2426190060040000010
- Zillow Home ID: 69065079
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $328-495K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33544 home values will increase 7.4% next year, compared to a 7.1% rise for Wesley Chapel as a whole. Among 33544 homes, this home is 102.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 1.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33544, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.3% less than in Wesley Chapel, and 140% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33544 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wesley Chapel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33544 home values.
Nearby Schools in Wesley Chapel
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.