2704 E 19th Ave, Tampa, FL 336054 beds, 2 baths, 1,446 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Beautifull 4 bedroom 2 bath house ready to move in. Home is only 2 years old, a coat of paint will make it 100% complete.
Call now for more information (813) 965-8966
- Lot: 4,841 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2009 for $63,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 273 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,446 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 103
- Lot width: 47
- Parcel #: 1885100000
- Zillow Home ID: 68576599
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2704 E 19th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Tampa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.6% greater than in Tampa, and 247% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Tampa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Tampa home values.
- 2706 E 19th Ave Tampa, FL$82K321,450
- 2702 E 19th Ave Tampa, FL$57K321,514
- 2708 E 19th Ave Tampa, FL$95K421,446
- 2705 E 19th Ave Tampa, FL$51K32682
- 2710 E 19th Ave Tampa, FL$88K321,311
- 2612 E 19th Ave Tampa, FL$43K311,018
- 2807 N 27th St Tampa, FL$74K321,214
- 2707 E 19th Ave Tampa, FL$44K21986
- 2910 N 27th St Tampa, FL$55K211,311
- 2712 E 19th Ave Tampa, FL$97K421,446
- 2709 E 19th Ave Tampa, FL$84K321,392
- 2608 E 19th Ave Tampa, FL$89K321,630
- 2812 N 27th St Tampa, FL$45K211,108
- 2609 E 20th Ave Tampa, FL$39K21803
- 2706 E 18th Ave Tampa, FL--31.51,276
- 2702 E 18th Ave Tampa, FL$133K322,685
- 2708 E 18th Ave Tampa, FL$35K311,008
- 2607 E 20th Ave Tampa, FL$80K311,469
- 2607 E 19th Ave Tampa, FL$72K321,275
- 2614 E 20th Ave Tampa, FL$37K32918
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.