2704 Fernhurst Ln, Raleigh, NC 276043 beds, 2 baths, 1,274 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- 33 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $99,000
- Price/sqft: $78
- MLS #: 1964951
- Parking: 240 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,274 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 172519513927000
- Zillow Home ID: 6488643
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2704 Fernhurst Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northeast Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 54.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.2% higher than in Raleigh, and 103% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Raleigh home values.
- 2700 Fernhurst Ln Raleigh, NC$126K--21,175
- 2708 Fernhurst Ln Raleigh, NC$160K--2.51,680
- 3673 Wickersham Way Raleigh, NC$168K--21,504
- 3677 Wickersham Way Raleigh, NC$161K--2.51,522
- 3669 Wickersham Way Raleigh, NC$159K--21,534
- 2701 Fernhurst Ln Raleigh, NC$152K--21,522
- 3644 Wickersham Way Raleigh, NC$135K321,290
- 2709 Fernhurst Ln Raleigh, NC$127K321,274
- 3640 Wickersham Way Raleigh, NC$128K321,231
- 2705 Fernhurst Ln Raleigh, NC$159K--21,624
- 3636 Wickersham Way Raleigh, NC$126K--2930
- 2712 Fernhurst Ln Raleigh, NC$154K--2.51,704
- 2713 Fernhurst Ln Raleigh, NC$154K32.51,554
- 3632 Wickersham Way Raleigh, NC$146K32.51,650
- 3619 Eck Dr Raleigh, NC$189K--1.51,747
- 3620 Wickersham Way Raleigh, NC$144K321,649
- 3616 Wickersham Way Raleigh, NC$152K32.51,701
- 2716 Fernhurst Ln Raleigh, NC$138K321,300
- 3665 Wickersham Way Raleigh, NC$163K--21,522
- 3709 Eck Dr Raleigh, NC$154K--2.51,460
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.