2704 Welborn St APT D, Dallas, TX 752193 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,957 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,916 sqft
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2001
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 399 sqft
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,957 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Lot depth: 60
- Lot width: 32
- Parcel #: 00102200010070000
- Zillow Home ID: 26898121
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2704 Welborn Street APT D
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Oak Lawn, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.9% less than in Dallas, and 109.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Oak Lawn home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oak Lawn home values.
- 2704 Welborn St Dallas, TX$487K332,957
- 2704 Welborn St Dallas, TX$507K332,130
- 2704 Welborn St APT C Dallas, TX$655K33.52,957
- 2704 Welborn St APT G Dallas, TX$408K332,085
- 2704 Welborn St APT F Dallas, TX$391K332,130
- 2704 Welborn St APT B Dallas, TX$680K33.52,957
- 3614 Brown St Dallas, TX----11,120
- 2704 Welborn St APT H Dallas, TX$380K332,093
- 2704 Welborn St APT A Dallas, TX$682K33.52,957
- 2728 Welborn St APT 221 Dallas, TX$128K221,054
- 2700 Welborn St Dallas, TX$114K11647
- 2700 Welborn St Dallas, TX$136K11671
- 2700 Welborn St Dallas, TX$108K--1657
- 2700 Welborn St Dallas, TX$110K--1665
- 2700 Welborn St Dallas, TX$115K--1.5649
- 2700 Welborn St Dallas, TX$108K--1654
- 2700 Welborn St Dallas, TX$95K21649
- 2700 Welborn St Dallas, TX$114K--1653
Nearby Schools in Dallas
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292