2705 Brownsboro Rd APT 8, Louisville, KY 402061 bed, 1 bath, 600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport
- Basement, Bedroom, Full Bath
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 3
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 8
- Floor size: 600 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2118142597
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2705 Brownsboro Road APT 8
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Clifton Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 350% higher than in Louisville, and 73.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Clifton Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Louisville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Clifton Heights home values.
- 2704 Brownsboro Rd Louisville, KY$213K411,794
- 2705 Brownsboro Rd APT 7 Louisville, KY$135K11650
- 2702 Brownsboro Rd Louisville, KY$206K321,985
- 2708 Brownsboro Rd Louisville, KY$183K211,646
- 2700 Brownsboro Rd Louisville, KY$200K111,132
- 223 N Hite Ave Louisville, KY$279K422,163
- 2713 Brownsboro Rd Louisville, KY$251KStudio33,813
- 234 N Hite Ave Louisville, KY$141K31850
- 236 N Hite Ave Louisville, KY$153K--11,056
- Brownsboro Rd Louisville, KY--44.53,239
- 230 N Hite Ave Louisville, KY$153K--11,032
- 228 N Hite Ave Louisville, KY$142K--11,000
- 226 N Hite Ave Louisville, KY$163K--11,400
- 232 N Hite Ave Louisville, KY$154K311,008
- 224 N Hite Ave Louisville, KY$164K121,353
- 229 Ridgedale Rd Louisville, KY$206K11.51,500
- 233 Ridgedale Rd Louisville, KY$341K322,566
- 222 N Hite Ave Louisville, KY$251K31.52,146
- 225 Ridgedale Rd Louisville, KY$249K121,705
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.