- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2705 Meramec St, Saint Louis, MO 631181 bath, 704 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,145 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $24,500
- Price/sqft: $35
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 704 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 22
- Parcel #: 26220001800
- Zillow Home ID: 2951561
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2705 Meramec Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Dutchtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 95.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% higher than in Saint Louis, and 558.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Dutchtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dutchtown home values.
- 2707 Meramec St Saint Louis, MO$58K--1704
- 2703 Meramec St Saint Louis, MO$129K--23,348
- 2711 Meramec St Saint Louis, MO$60K--22,640
- 2713 Meramec St Saint Louis, MO$52K--11,904
- 2715 Meramec St Saint Louis, MO$39K--11,030
- 4137 Ohio Ave Saint Louis, MO$113K--11,392
- 2717 Meramec St Saint Louis, MO$41K--11,272
- 4200 Ohio Ave MO--------
- 2719 Meramec St Saint Louis, MO$90K--21,596
- 4142 Iowa Ave Saint Louis, MO$83K--1.51,100
- 4130 E Iowa Ave St Louis, MO--------
- 4140 Iowa Ave Saint Louis, MO$56K--2.51,350
- 4138 Iowa Ave Saint Louis, MO$54K--21,312
- 2725 Meramec St Saint Louis, MO$86K--21,596
- 4126 E Iowa Ave Saint Louis, MO$116K213,824
- 4134 Iowa Ave Saint Louis, MO$92K221,632
- 4132 Iowa Ave Saint Louis, MO$77K--21,398
- 4120 E Iowa Ave Saint Louis, MO$76K--11,968
- 4126 Iowa Ave Saint Louis, MO$62K21650
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!