2705 Oklahoma St, Muskogee, OK 744014 beds, 2 baths, 1,607 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,013 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- 79 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $30
- MLS #: 1414777
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 0 space, 360 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,607 sqft
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 020452
- Zillow Home ID: 21825023
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2705 Oklahoma Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Muskogee, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Muskogee, and 5.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2816 Oklahoma St Muskogee, OK$105K322,012
- 2811 Oklahoma St Muskogee, OK$60K311,092
- 2801 Oklahoma St Muskogee, OK$51K321,700
- 2628 Oklahoma St Muskogee, OK$66K421,014
- 2715 Oklahoma St Muskogee, OK$55K42780
- 2717 Oklahoma St Muskogee, OK$43K321,806
- 251 N 28th St Muskogee, OK$81K421,164
- 257 N 28th St Muskogee, OK$60K42896
- 265 N 28th St Muskogee, OK$113K433,100
- 2622 Oklahoma St Muskogee, OK$60K411,008
- 320 N 29th St Muskogee, OK$150K324,309
- 2820 W Broadway St Muskogee, OK$63K211,496
- 2810 W Broadway St Muskogee, OK$60K321,754
- 2808 W Broadway St Muskogee, OK$44K31936
- 2806 W Broadway St Muskogee, OK$42K311,392
- 2706 W Broadway St Muskogee, OK$56K311,461
- 2903 Oklahoma St Muskogee, OK$69K311,488
- 2815 W Broadway St Muskogee, OK$36K311,476
- 2811 W Broadway St Muskogee, OK$33K311,336
- 2809 W Broadway St Muskogee, OK$41K211,380
Nearby Schools in Muskogee
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292