2705 Riedling DrAPT 4, Louisville, KY 40206
Sold on 6/11/13: $94,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow182
- Parcel #05-092Y-0004-0000
- Roof TypeOther
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID73603791
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$100,301||$94K – $108K||+$1,989||$88||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$936/mo||$833 – $1.2K/mo||+$5||$0.82||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Clifton Heights home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.6% decrease for Louisville as a whole. Among Clifton Heights homes, this home is valued 2.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 13.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Clifton Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.5% lower than in Louisville, and 91.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Clifton Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Louisville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Clifton Heights home values.
Neighborhood for 2705 Riedling Drive APT 4
Nearby Schools in Louisville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Chenoweth Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.6 mi
- Meyzeek Middle (assigned) 6-8 3.4 mi
- Waggener Traditional High (assigned) PK, 9-12 & ungraded 3.8 mi
- St. Leonard Parish School PK-8 0.4 mi
- St. Joseph Childrens Home K-8 0.5 mi
- Barret Traditional Middle 6-8 0.8 mi
- Kentucky School for the Blind K-12 & ungraded 1.2 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005