- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2705 Sawtooth St, Ammon, ID 834065 beds, 2 baths, 2,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,080 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: RPB2760015017O
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 76915053
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2705 Sawtooth Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 83406, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100% greater than in Ammon, and 97.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 83406 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ammon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 83406 home values.
- 2715 Sawtooth St Ammon, ID$90K221,380
- 2695 Sawtooth St Ammon, ID$92K521,924
- 2725 Sawtooth St Ammon, ID$108K321,664
- 2685 Sawtooth St Ammon, ID$108K421,620
- 1805 Eagle Dr Ammon, ID$96K311,261
- 1810 Eagle Dr Ammon, ID$102K311,300
- 2706 E 17th St Ammon, ID$91K321,728
- 2710 E 17th St Ammon, ID$107K421,988
- 2750 Sawtooth St Ammon, ID$124K221,750
- 2675 Sawtooth St Ammon, ID$100K421,564
- 2700 E 17th St Ammon, ID$101K321,564
- 2735 Sawtooth St Ammon, ID$117K422,346
- 2720 E 17th St Ammon, ID$76K421,728
- 1825 Eagle Dr Ammon, ID$106K--21,728
- 2680 Sawtooth St Ammon, ID$92K321,728
- 1830 Eagle Dr Ammon, ID$93K321,564
- 2690 E 17th St Ammon, ID$108K421,736
- 2740 E 17th St Ammon, ID$110K321,702
- 1845 Eagle Dr Ammon, ID$109K421,728
- 1810 Dove Dr Ammon, ID$85K--21,069
Nearby Schools in Ammon
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292