This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
xA;Grand Venezia at Baywatch provides a luxury resort style living with water activity all year round. Community features 24 hour manned security gate, multi-million dollar club, heated pool, spa, sauna, fitness center, playground, tennis court, car care center, day boat dock, free kayak rental, multiple water side picnic areas, 1.5 mile paved water front walking track, and much more.
- Built in 2001
- Views: 1,231 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $108,500
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- View: Territorial
- Additional Rooms \ Den/Library/Office
- Air Conditioning \ Central
- Appliances Included \ Gas Appliances
- Fireplace Description \ Gas Fireplace
- Floor Covering \ Carpet
- Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile
- Furnishings \ Furnished
- HOA Common Assn \ Required
- Heatingand Fuel \ Central
- Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric
- Housing For Older Persons \ N/A
- Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom
- Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar
- Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry
- Last Change Type \ New Listing
- Last Status \ Incomplete
- Mandatory Fees \ Cleaning Fee
- Office Primary Board ID \ Pinellas Suncoast
- Pet Size \ Small (16-35 Lbs.)
- Pool \ Community
- Property Description \ Three Story
- Property Style \ Condo
- Property Type \ Rental
- Rent Includes \ Grounds Maintenance
- Rent Includes \ Laundry
- Rental Rate Type \ Annually
- Status \ Active
- Water Access \ Bay/Harbor
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,350 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 292916327760000138
- Zillow Home ID: 64526341
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $143-187K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33764, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.8% greater than in Clearwater, and 161.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33764 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Clearwater.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33764 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (35)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2705 Via Murano|
Nearby Schools in Clearwater
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!