2706 Armenia Ct, Tampa, FL 336144 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,279 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- 58 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2001 for $73,000
- Price/sqft: $44
- MLS #: T2707848
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,279 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 83
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0258150100
- Zillow Home ID: 44914191
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2706 Armenia Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33614, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3% less than in Egypt Lake-Leto, and 219.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33614 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Egypt Lake-Leto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33614 home values.
- 2704 Armenia Ct Tampa, FL$63K211,081
- 2705 W Crenshaw St Tampa, FL$101K221,020
- 2714 Armenia Ct Tampa, FL$105K322,352
- 2703 W Crenshaw St Tampa, FL$111K321,363
- 2702 Armenia Ct Tampa, FL$110K221,096
- 2701 W Crenshaw St Tampa, FL$133K311,505
- Armenia Ct Tampa, FL$63K211,081
- 2705 Armenia Ct Tampa, FL$88K111,011
- 2707 Armenia Ct Tampa, FL$190K322,340
- 2700 Armenia Ct Tampa, FL$46K11702
- 2703 Armenia Ct Tampa, FL$82K21731
- 2617 W Crenshaw St Tampa, FL$115K321,663
- 2706 W Crenshaw St Tampa, FL$158K321,805
- 2704 W Crenshaw St Tampa, FL$60K211,008
- 2612 W Crenshaw St Tampa, FL$112K321,397
- 2614 Armenia Ct Tampa, FL$81K211,209
- 7414 N Tampania Ave Tampa, FL$95K311,672
- 7409 N Arrawana Ave Tampa, FL$91K211,280
- 2708 W Crenshaw St Tampa, FL$192K321,892
- 2615 W Crenshaw St Tampa, FL$133K321,240
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.