- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
27062 13th St, Highland, CA 923464 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,405 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $117
- Parking: 1 space
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,405 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 1191451260000
- Zillow Home ID: 59202914
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 27062 13th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92346, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% lower than in Highland, and 50.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 92346 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Highland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92346 home values.
- 27050 La Verne Ct Highland, CA$182K421,082
- 27046 La Verne Ct Highland, CA$180K421,094
- 27076 13th St Highland, CA$189K421,200
- 7188 Orange St Highland, CA$182K41.51,125
- 7176 Orange St Highland, CA$180K421,094
- 27063 13th St Highland, CA$186K41.51,125
- 27051 13th St Highland, CA$160K31.5875
- 27042 La Verne Ct Highland, CA$203K41.51,605
- 13th St Highland, CA--31.51,316
- 27075 13th St Highland, CA$209K421,700
- 27039 13th St Highland, CA$176K41.51,125
- 7164 Orange St Highland, CA$180K41.51,125
- 27038 La Verne Ct Highland, CA$158K41920
- 27026 13th St Highland, CA$176K421,090
- 27083 Villa Ave Highland, CA$186K41.51,125
- 27087 Villa Ave Highland, CA$196K41.51,352
- 27027 13th St Highland, CA$181K41.51,094
- 27060 Messina St Highland, CA$158K22924
- 27050 Messina St Highland, CA$154K31896
- 27075 Villa Ave Highland, CA$185K41.51,125
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!