2707 Blakely Ln, Fairfield, CA 945333 beds, 3 baths, 1,725 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,524 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- HOA Fee: $141
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $315,000
- Price/sqft: $183
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 2 spaces, 507 sqft
- Dining Room \ FamRm Combo, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Other, Living Room \ Sunken, Pool Type \ None, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Tile, Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox, Showing \ Call Listing Agent, Showing \ Pets-See Confid, Stories/Levels \ Multi Level, Style \ Contemporary, View(s) \ None
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,725 sqft
- Parcel #: 0166311060
- Zillow Home ID: 82964937
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2707 Blakely Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94533 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 48.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.2% higher than in Fairfield, and 73.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94533 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fairfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94533 home values.
- 2711 Blakely Ln Fairfield, CA$302K32.51,812
- 2703 Blakely Ln Fairfield, CA$301K32.51,775
- 2708 Soho Ln Fairfield, CA$300K32.51,812
- 2715 Blakely Ln Fairfield, CA$299K32.51,890
- 2712 Soho Ln Fairfield, CA$303K32.51,725
- 2704 Soho Ln Fairfield, CA$306K331,725
- 2706 Blakely Ln Fairfield, CA$312K32.51,812
- 2710 Blakely Ln Fairfield, CA$314K32.51,775
- 2702 Blakely Ln Fairfield, CA$298K331,775
- 2716 Soho Ln Fairfield, CA$299K32.51,890
- 2714 Blakely Ln Fairfield, CA$312K32.51,890
- 2705 Soho Ln Fairfield, CA$303K32.51,812
- 2701 Soho Ln Fairfield, CA$303K32.51,725
- 2709 Soho Ln Fairfield, CA$301K32.51,812
- 2713 Soho Ln Fairfield, CA$307K32.51,890
- 2719 Blakely Ln Fairfield, CA--------
- 2720 Soho Ln Fairfield, CA--------
- 2718 Blakely Ln Fairfield, CA--------
- 2723 Blakely Ln Fairfield, CA--------
- 2706 Tribeca Pl Fairfield, CA$304K32.51,812
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.