2707 Maynard Dr, Glenview, IL 600254 beds, 3 baths, 2,924 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,720 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- 116 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $20
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jun 1986 for $212,000
- Price/sqft: $174
- MLS #: 08664634
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,924 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 09114100340000
- Zillow Home ID: 3471053
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2707 Maynard Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60025 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 230% higher than in Cook, and 1165.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60025 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cook.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60025 home values.
- 2711 Maynard Dr Glenview, IL$416K--2.52,640
- 2729 Maynard Ct Glenview, IL$504K--2.53,050
- 2705 Maynard Dr Glenview, IL$475K42.12,640
- 2731 Maynard Ct Glenview, IL$552K432,947
- 2715 Maynard Dr Glenview, IL$427K42.52,928
- 112 Washington Rd Glenview, IL$738K54.54,130
- 2727 Maynard Ct Glenview, IL$675K--2.53,050
- 2701 Maynard Dr Glenview, IL$369K--1.52,116
- 2725 Maynard Ct Glenview, IL$437K63.53,041
- 2700 Maynard Dr Glenview, IL$479K--2.52,651
- 2733 Maynard Ct Glenview, IL$563K--2.52,541
- 2717 Maynard Dr Glenview, IL$540K--2.52,433
- 110 Washington Rd Glenview, IL$953K--4.54,114
- 2723 Maynard Ct Glenview, IL$568K--2.52,871
- 2702 Maynard Dr Glenview, IL$563K--2.52,406
- 2719 Maynard Dr Glenview, IL$484K--2.51,800
- 2732 Pauline Ave Glenview, IL$372K--11,232
- 2734 Maynard Ct Glenview, IL$699K--2.53,050
- 2738 Pauline Ave Glenview, IL$319K321,248
- 2726 Pauline Ave Glenview, IL$370K--11,248
Nearby Schools in Cook
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.