2707 S 107th East Ave, Tulsa, OK 741294 beds, 2 baths, 1,833 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,720 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Nov 1994 for $76,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 478 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,833 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 44050941807470
- Zillow Home ID: 22179962
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2707 S 107th East Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Columbus market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 43.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35.3% higher than in Tulsa, and 134.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Columbus home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tulsa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Columbus home values.
- 10710 E 27th St Tulsa, OK$111K--21,428
- 10705 E 28th St Tulsa, OK$98K421,669
- 10711 E 28th St Tulsa, OK$94K--1.51,921
- 10714 E 27th St Tulsa, OK$93K--1.51,660
- 2619 S 107th East Ave Tulsa, OK$102K431,876
- 10709 E 27th St Tulsa, OK$131K--22,560
- 10715 E 28th St Tulsa, OK$102K--21,946
- E 28th St Tulsa, OK----21,819
- 2620 S 107th East Ave Tulsa, OK$104K--21,584
- 10720 E 27th St Tulsa, OK$113K321,899
- 10715 E 27th St Tulsa, OK$103K--21,817
- 10721 E 28th St Tulsa, OK$106K--21,934
- 10706 E 28th St Tulsa, OK$125K422,449
- 10734 E 28th St # 0 Tulsa, OK$113K------
- 10712 E 28th St Tulsa, OK$107K--21,680
- 10623 E 27th St Tulsa, OK$120K--21,852
- 2615 S 107th East Ave Tulsa, OK$112K--1.51,521
- 10721 E 27th St Tulsa, OK$101K--21,476
- 10710 E 26th Pl Tulsa, OK$103K--21,616
- 10724 E 27th St Tulsa, OK$111K--1.51,654
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.