- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- 56 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,549 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Oct 2003 for $139,500
- Price/sqft: $87
- MLS #: 1508713
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 594 sqft
- Appliances Remain \ Dishwasher, Appliances Remain \ Disposal, Appliances Remain \ Microwave, Construction \ Wood Frame, Cooling System \ Central AC, Fence \ Privacy, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Description \ Attached, Heating Source \ Gas, Interior Features \ Security System-Owned, Interior Fireplace Description \ Gas Logs, Interior Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning, Property Type \ Residential, Appliances Remain \ Refrigerator, Additional Buildings \ Storage, Direction House Faces \ W, Heating System \ Central, Interior Features \ 9' Ceiling Height, Pool \ None, Lot Description \ None, Exterior Features \ Gutters, Exterior Siding \ Stone, Appliances Remain \ Washer, Hot Water \ Electric, Energy Features \ Programmable Thermostat, Interior Features \ Wet Bar, Counter Top Material \ Ceramic, Appliances Remain \ Compactor, Appliances Remain \ Dryer, Style \ Contemporary
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,276 sqft
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 110
- Parcel #: 019486
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 21824109
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $148-233K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Oklahoma home values will rise 2.4% next year. Among 74403 homes, this home is 157.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 45.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74403, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.1% greater than in Muskogee, and 20% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74403 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Muskogee.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|2706 Buford St Muskogee, OK||$178K||4||3||2,684|
|2710 Buford St Muskogee, OK||$179K||4||2.5||2,192|
|2704 Buford St Muskogee, OK||$175K||4||3.5||1,832|
|2712 Buford St Muskogee, OK||$189K||3||2.5||2,311|
|2714 Buford St Muskogee, OK||$228K||3||2.5||3,000|
|2709 Buford St Muskogee, OK||$188K||4||3||2,768|
|2711 Buford St Muskogee, OK||$138K||4||1.5||1,552|
|2707 Buford St Muskogee, OK||$218K||5||3.5||2,631|
|2705 Buford St Muskogee, OK||$163K||3||2.5||1,922|
|2701 Buford St Muskogee, OK||$188K||4||2.5||2,489|
|3300 Kimberlea Dr Muskogee, OK||$177K||3||2.5||2,609|
|3301 Kimberlea Dr Muskogee, OK||$168K||3||2||2,076|
|3440 Kimberlea Dr Muskogee, OK||$186K||4||2||2,430|
|3204 Kimberlea Dr Muskogee, OK||$219K||4||3.5||3,269|
|3205 Kimberlea Dr Muskogee, OK||$193K||4||2||2,604|
|2606 Buford St Muskogee, OK||$161K||3||2||2,070|
|2604 Buford St Muskogee, OK||$206K||4||3||2,794|
|2605 Buford St Muskogee, OK||$178K||4||2||2,329|
|2602 Buford St Muskogee, OK||$195K||3||2.5||2,576|
|3200 Kimberlea Dr Muskogee, OK||$194K||3||3||2,266|
Nearby Schools in Muskogee
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.