2708 Whitney PlAPT 801, Metairie, LA 70002
For Sale: $98,500
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow170
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- MLS #955591
- Zillow Home ID2112238039
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$100,401||$88K – $117K||-$1,622||$132||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$805/mo||$668 – $1.1K/mo||+$7||$1.06||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 70002 home values will rise 2.7% next year, compared to a 2.5% increase for Metairie as a whole. Among 70002 homes, this home is 57.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 7.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 70002 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% lower than in Metairie, and 99.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 70002 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Metairie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 70002 home values.
Neighborhood for 2708 Whitney Pl APT 801
Nearby Schools in Metairie
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- J.C. Ellis Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.9 mi
- J.D. Meisler Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.6 mi
- Riverdale High (assigned) 9-12 2.7 mi
- St. Angela Merici School PK-7 0.3 mi
- Archbishop Rummel High 8-12 0.9 mi
- St. Catherine of Siena PK-7 0.9 mi
- Haynes Academy School for Advanced Stud... 6-12 1.0 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005