2709 Indiana Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631183 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,455 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1885
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $240,000
- Price/sqft: $98
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,455 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 18040003400
- Zillow Home ID: 2945623
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2709 Indiana Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Benton Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.9% less than in Saint Louis, and 97.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Benton Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2707 Indiana Ave Saint Louis, MO$198K--21,838
- 2711 Indiana Ave Saint Louis, MO$171K441,846
- 2705 Indiana Ave Saint Louis, MO$85K--11,052
- 2715 Indiana Ave Saint Louis, MO$124K332,244
- 2721 Indiana Ave St. Louis, MO$162K33.53,635
- 2633 Indiana Ave Saint Louis, MO$193K--22,436
- 2719 Indiana Ave Saint Louis, MO$333K543,635
- 2631 Indiana Ave # A Saint Louis, MO$124K--22,338
- 2627 Indiana Ave Saint Louis, MO$163K--22,546
- 2623 Indiana Ave Saint Louis, MO$238K--43,832
- 2623A Indiana Ave Saint Louis, MO$161K11--
- 2718 Indiana Ave Saint Louis, MO----22,334
- 2721 Indiana Ave Saint Louis, MO$148K33.53,635
- 2309 Lynch St Saint Louis, MO$87K--11,056
- 2307 Lynch St Saint Louis, MO$102K--11,056
- 2311 Lynch St Saint Louis, MO$113K--11,056
- 2305 Lynch St Saint Louis, MO$103K211,056
- 2313 Lynch St Saint Louis, MO$99K--11,056
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!