2709 Riberno Dr N, Jacksonville, FL 322173 beds, 2 baths, 1,726 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,735 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $135,000
- Price/sqft: $78
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 350 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Ice Maker, Parking Type: Garage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,726 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 153
- Lot width: 74
- Parcel #: 1500900000
- Zillow Home ID: 44557327
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2709 Riberno Drive N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the San Jose Forest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 26.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 83.5% less than in Jacksonville, and 50.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help San Jose Forest home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or San Jose Forest home values.
- 2715 Riberno Dr N Jacksonville, FL$168K321,383
- 7135 San Jose Blvd Jacksonville, FL$231K32.52,175
- 7142 Madrid Ave Jacksonville, FL$165K321,874
- 7130 Madrid Ave Jacksonville, FL$142K322,101
- 2721 Riberno Dr N Jacksonville, FL$152K321,483
- 7125 San Jose Blvd Jacksonville, FL$140K321,208
- 7144 Madrid Ave Jacksonville, FL$378K422,689
- 2709 Riberno Dr N Jacksonville, FL$177K321,758
- 7122 Madrid Ave Jacksonville, FL$212K332,419
- 2729 Riberno Dr N Jacksonville, FL$162K321,580
- 7119 San Jose Blvd Jacksonville, FL$169K321,668
- 7150 Madrid Ave Jacksonville, FL$214K322,000
- 7114 Madrid Ave Jacksonville, FL$172K321,655
- 2735 Riberno Dr N Jacksonville, FL$150K321,611
- 7109 San Jose Blvd Jacksonville, FL$199K321,655
- 3110 Ponce De Leon Ave Jacksonville, FL$181K422,056
- 7139 Madrid Ave Jacksonville, FL$167K32.51,808
- 7129 Madrid Ave Jacksonville, FL$171K321,652
- 2630 Castile Rd Jacksonville, FL$275K322,680
- 7149 Madrid Ave Jacksonville, FL$152K321,401
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.