- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 18 days on Zillow
- Views: 444 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- HOA Fee: $230
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2003 for $680,000
- Price/sqft: $172
- MLS #: 08913033
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Refrigerator, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Basement Bathrooms (Y\N) \ No, Dining Room \ Separate, Driveway \ Asphalt, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Foundation \ Concrete, Heat\Fuel \ Gas, Heat\Fuel \ Forced Air, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Other Information \ None, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Carpet, Master Association Fee \ No, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Parking Type \ Garage, Special Assessments \ N, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Waterfront (Y\N) \ No, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Main Level, Appliances \ Disposal, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Equipment \ Ceiling Fan, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Lot Description \ Landscaped Professionally, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Equipment \ CO Detectors, Roof Type \ Asphalt\Glass (Shingles), Sale Terms \ Conventional, Appliances \ Washer, Appliances \ Dryer, Kitchen Flooring \ Hardwood, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Basement \ Unfinished, Dining Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Equipment \ Water-Softener Owned, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Closet, Built Before 1978 (Y\N) \ No, Water \ Well-Community, Fireplace Type\Details \ Wood Burning, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, 3rd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Equipment \ Humidifier, Lot Description \ Cul-de-sac, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Main Level, Bath Amenities \ Whirlpool, Fireplace Type\Details \ Attached Fireplace Doors\Screen, Fireplace Type\Details \ Gas Starter, Bath Amenities \ Separate Shower, Addtl Room 1 Flooring \ Hardwood, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Eating Area, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Main Level, Bath Amenities \ Double Sink, Family Room Level \ Main Level, Equipment \ Security System, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Main Level, Appliances \ Refrigerator-Bar, Fireplace Type\Details \ Gas Logs, Family Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Addtl Room 3 Flooring \ Carpet, Appliances \ Oven-Double, Addtl Room 2 Flooring \ Hardwood, Addtl Room 4 Name \ Foyer, 4th Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Addtl Room 4 Flooring \ Hardwood, Equipment \ Sprinkler-Lawn, Air Conditioning \ Zoned, Heat\Fuel \ Zoned, 4th Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 5 Flooring \ Hardwood, Heat\Fuel \ 2+ Sep Heating Systems, Addtl Room 3 Name \ Den, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Attic \ Unfinished, Property Type \ Detached Single, Frequency \ Annual, Addtl Room 5 Name \ Mud, Status \ New, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, Basement (Y\N) \ Full, Appliances \ All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Age \ 11-15 Years, Appliances \ Wine Cooler\Refrigerator, Area Amenities \ Curbs\Gutters, Area Amenities \ Street Lights, Area Amenities \ Street Paved, Area Amenities \ Sidewalks, Bath Amenities \ Double Shower, Disability Access and\or Equipped \ No, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Recent Rehab (Y\N) \ No, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Additional Sales Information \ None, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Interior Property Features \ Hardwood Floors, Exterior Property Features \ Patio, Fireplace Location \ Family Room, Interior Property Features \ Vaulted\Cathedral Ceilings, Exterior Property Features \ Storms\Screens, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Laundry, Additional Rooms \ Den, Interior Property Features \ Bar-Wet, Additional Rooms \ Eating Area, Additional Rooms \ Mud Room, Additional Rooms \ Sun\Florida Room Heated, Basement \ Bathroom Rough-In, Franchisor Feed(y\n) \ No, Garage Ownership \ N\A, Laundry Level \ Main Level, Laundry Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Addtl Room 2 Name \ Sun\Florida Room Heated, 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Garage Type \ Attached, Type of House \ 2 Stories, Garage Type \ Attached
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 4,078 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0924153026
- Zillow Home ID: 4657980
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $390-840K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60174 home values will decrease 1% next year, compared to a 0.6% fall for Saint Charles as a whole. Among 60174 homes, this home is 207.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 34.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60174, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.2% higher than in Saint Charles, and 888.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60174 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Charles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60174 home values.
Nearby Schools in Saint Charles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!