- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- 406 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,842 all time views
- 36 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Baseboard
- Price/sqft: $51
- MLS #: 4388267
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Construction \ Wood Frame, New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Driveway \ Paved, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Water, LotDescription \ Sloping, Roads \ Public, WaterHeater \ Off Boiler, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Smoke Detector, Garage Location \ None, LotDescription \ Level, Basement \ None, Foundation \ Concrete, Sewer \ Public, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Kitchen Island, HeatingAndCooling \ Multi Zone, Electric \ 200 Amp, Style \ Raised Ranch, GarageAndParking \ None, GarageAndParking \ 3 Parking Spaces, Number Stories \ 2, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Water CF \ Public, Interior Features CF \ Island, Interior Features CF \ Family Room, Interior Features CF \ Kitchen\Dining, Exterior Features CF \ Partial Fence, Bedroom 4 Level \ 2, Bedroom 2 Level \ 2, Bedroom 3 Level \ 2, Family Room Level \ 1, Bedroom 1 Level \ 1, Utility Room Level \ 2, Kitchen Level \ 2
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,916 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2132219003
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $100-222K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will fall 0.5% next year. Among 03431 homes, this home is 5.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 50% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03431, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 265.8% greater than in Keene Metro, and 84.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03431 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Keene Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|275 Gilsum St Keene, NH||$168K||3||2||--|
|274 Gilsum St Keene, NH||$190K||4||2||2,484|
|219 Gilsum St Keene, NH||$150K||3||1.5||1,414|
|12 Foxwood Ave Keene, NH||$211K||4||2||2,592|
|234 Gilsum St Keene, NH||--||2||2||1,385|
|7 Foxwood Ave Keene, NH||$276K||3||4||2,600|
|40 Fox Cir Keene, NH||$126K||3||1||1,056|
|18 Foxwood Ave Keene, NH||$219K||3||2||2,091|
|23 Fox Cir Keene, NH||$148K||3||2||1,584|
|69 Fox Cir Keene, NH||$197K||3||3||1,848|
|220 Gilsum St Keene, NH||$127K||3||1||1,128|
|212 Gilsum St Keene, NH||$185K||4||2.5||--|
|53 Fox Cir Keene, NH||$116K||2||1||912|
|57 Fox Cir Keene, NH||$115K||2||1||816|
|11 Fox Cir Keene, NH||$147K||2||2||1,600|
|61 Woodbury St Keene, NH||$134K||3||--||1,344|
|5 Fox Cir Keene, NH||$99K||2||1||672|
|47 Woodbury St Keene, NH||$144K||3||2||1,680|
|6 Fox Cir Keene, NH||$102K||2||1||780|
|12 Fox Ave Keene, NH||$133K||3||2||--|
Nearby Schools in Keene
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!