271 Grant St APT 303, Denver, CO 802031 bed, 1 bath, 587 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Just off Spear, two blocks from Broadway, is absolutely Central Denver living.
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $139,500
- Price/sqft: $238
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- View: City
- Great Closet Space, Air Conditioning in the unit
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 10
- Floor size: 587 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 0510117071071
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 82276172
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 271 Grant Street APT 303
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Speer, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 77.1% less than in Denver, and 80% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Speer home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Speer home values.
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292