271 Valeria St, Dubuque, IA 520012 beds, 1 bath, 1,584 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,781 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1880
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $35,000
- Price/sqft: $22
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,584 sqft
- Lot depth: 141
- Lot width: 41
- Parcel #: 1024128009
- Zillow Home ID: 50166187
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 271 Valeria Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 52001 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 131.6% higher than in Dubuque, and 34.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 52001 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dubuque.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 52001 home values.
- 261 Valeria St Dubuque, IA$71K311,464
- 275 Valeria St Dubuque, IA$79K321,408
- 259-261 Valeria Dubuque, IA$139K----4,560
- 259 Valeria St Dubuque, IA$62K4--1,464
- 247 Valeria St Dubuque, IA$88K32.52,240
- 303 Valeria St Dubuque, IA--421,360
- 140 W 23rd St Dubuque, IA$114K41.51,666
- 148 W 23rd St Dubuque, IA$78K521,804
- 235 Valeria St Dubuque, IA$78K211,188
- 2261 Francis St Dubuque, IA$74K31.51,686
- 2265 Francis St Dubuque, IA$77K311,464
- 2255 Francis St Dubuque, IA$91K41.51,324
- 191 Kaufmann Ave Dubuque, IA$89K51.52,216
- Kaufmann Ave Dubuque, IA--------
- 2249 Francis St Dubuque, IA$73K311,204
- 2285 Francis St Dubuque, IA$106K422,524
- 195 Kaufmann Ave Dubuque, IA$83K61.52,785
- 130 W 23rd St Dubuque, IA$66K221,156
- 154 W 23rd St Dubuque, IA$58K311,232
- 2239 Francis St Dubuque, IA$67K311,204
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292