- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Views: 580 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $150,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $109
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ Is Present, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Linoleum, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Car Port, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,380 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:22 L:098-0
- Zillow Home ID: 57814358
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $161-260K.
Market guideZillow predicts Avon home values will increase 1.2% next year, compared to a 1% increase for Hartford Metro as a whole. Among 06018 homes, this home is valued 19.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06018, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.8% lower than in Hartford Metro, and 45.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06018 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hartford Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Avon home values.
|268 W Main St Avon, CT||$262K||--||--||--|
|287 W Main St Avon, CT||--||--||--||--|
|275 W Main St Avon, CT||$545K||--||--||--|
|139 Wellington Hgts Rd Avon, CT||$321K||4||2.5||2,376|
|3 Hunter Rd Avon, CT||$260K||3||2.5||1,512|
|133 Wellington Hgts Rd Avon, CT||$268K||3||2||1,482|
|246 W Main St Canaan, CT||$217K||4||1.5||1,574|
|9 Hunter Rd Avon, CT||$271K||3||1.5||1,761|
|9 Hunter Rd Avon, CT||$272K||3||1.5||1,761|
|8 Hunter Rd Avon, CT||$365K||4||2.5||2,348|
|125 Wellington Hgts Rd Avon, CT||$406K||3||2||2,539|
|38 Westridge Dr Avon, CT||$290K||4||3||1,832|
|82 Lawrence Ave Avon, CT||$252K||3||1||1,407|
|78 Lawrence Ave Avon, CT||$288K||3||2||1,508|
|86 Lawrence Ave Avon, CT||$293K||2||1.5||1,716|
|17 Hunter Rd Avon, CT||$270K||3||2.5||1,664|
|58 Meadow Rdg Avon, CT||$810K||4||4||4,689|
|72 Lawrence Ave Avon, CT||$363K||3||1.5||2,910|
|124 Wellington Hgts Rd Avon, CT||$260K||3||2.5||1,504|
|62 Meadow Rdg Avon, CT||$808K||4||4.5||4,837|
Nearby Schools in Avon
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!