- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2710 Belmont Blvd, Nashville, TN 372125 beds, 5 baths, 4,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,841 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1906
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $920,000
- Price/sqft: $225
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 324 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,080 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 11704019800
- Zillow Home ID: 41143335
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2710 Belmont Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bellmont Hillsboro market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 14.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56.5% lower than in Nashville, and 40.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Bellmont Hillsboro home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bellmont Hillsboro home values.
- 2708 Belmont Blvd Nashville, TN$463K442,354
- 2706 Belmont Blvd Nashville, TN$625K444,974
- 1517 Paris Ave Nashville, TN$397K443,629
- 2704 Belmont Blvd Nashville, TN$656K--2.52,600
- 1516 Paris Ave Nashville, TN$266K41862
- 2800 Belmont Blvd Nashville, TN$594K443,197
- 1515 Paris Ave Nashville, TN$351K411,899
- 1513 Paris Ave Nashville, TN$363K421,935
- 1514 Paris Ave Nashville, TN$454K32.52,403
- 1511 Paris Ave Nashville, TN$731K632,658
- 1515 Dallas Ave Nashville, TN$726K42.53,000
- 1512 Paris Ave Nashville, TN$373K211,576
- 1513 Dallas Ave Nashville, TN$372K521,942
- 1509 Paris Ave Nashville, TN$739K43.53,490
- 2711 Belmont Blvd Nashville, TN$387K421,958
- 2709 Belmont Blvd Nashville, TN$375K42.52,172
- 2801 Belmont Blvd Nashville, TN$570K43.54,106
- 1511 Dallas Ave Nashville, TN$255K11965
- 2707 Belmont Blvd Nashville, TN$962K53.54,176
- 2616 Belmont Blvd Nashville, TN$666K432,890
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.