- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2710 H St SE, Auburn, WA 980025 beds, 1.75 baths, 1,960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 1996 for $121,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,960 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 3021059215
- Zillow Home ID: 48841341
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2710 H St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98002 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 67.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.6% higher than in Auburn, and 119.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98002 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Auburn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98002 home values.
- 2708 H St SE Auburn, WA$175K21950
- 2716 H St SE Auburn, WA$126K321,960
- 2704 H St SE Auburn, WA$177K211,080
- 2812 H St SE Auburn, WA$216K222,080
- 811 26th Pl SE Auburn, WA$265K31.752,020
- 2805 I St SE Auburn, WA$229K32.251,420
- 28th St SE Auburn, WA$201K311,320
- 735 28th St SE Auburn, WA$201K311,320
- 740 27th St SE Auburn, WA$205K31.51,320
- 807 28th St SE Auburn, WA$225K42.251,850
- 810 26th Pl SE Auburn, WA$249K31.751,670
- 2811 I St SE Auburn, WA$246K31.751,690
- 2814 H St SE Auburn, WA$241K31.51,450
- 809 26th Pl SE Auburn, WA$223K321,150
- 2817 I St SE Auburn, WA$253K32.51,620
- 725 28th St SE Auburn, WA$210K311,260
- 2816 H St SE Auburn, WA$224K21.751,220
- 730 27th St SE Auburn, WA$218K31.51,320
- 2819 I St SE Auburn, WA$233K31.751,620
- 735 27th St SE Auburn, WA$235K311,540
Nearby Schools in Auburn
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.