2710 Sulgrave Ave, Baltimore, MD 212153 beds, 2 baths, 1,360 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,302 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $224,000
- Price/sqft: $165
- Finished basement, 325 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,360 sqft
- Lot depth: 188
- Lot width: 1
- Parcel #: 4493 047
- Zillow Home ID: 36603177
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2710 Sulgrave Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mount Washington market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 93.7% lower than in Baltimore, and 80.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mount Washington home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mount Washington home values.
- 2708 Sulgrave Ave Baltimore, MD$268K--21,360
- 5801 Berkeley Ave Baltimore, MD$416K53.52,380
- 2706 Sulgrave Ave Baltimore, MD$295K--21,326
- 5805 Berkeley Ave Baltimore, MD$277K521,554
- 2704 Sulgrave Ave Baltimore, MD$166K--1936
- 5707 Berkeley Ave Baltimore, MD$305K42.52,366
- 5807 Berkeley Ave Baltimore, MD$287K--1.51,245
- 2705 Rockwood Ave Baltimore, MD$214K332,000
- 2703 Rockwood Ave Baltimore, MD$277K--21,320
- Berkeley Ave Baltimore, MD$299K--22,177
- 2701 Rockwood Ave Baltimore, MD$274K--1.51,240
- 5809 Berkeley Ave Baltimore, MD$245K--2.51,446
- 5804 Stuart Ave Baltimore, MD$269K332,133
- 5802 Stuart Ave Baltimore, MD$253K--32,133
- 5705 Berkeley Ave Baltimore, MD$310K331,428
- 2700 Sulgrave Ave Baltimore, MD$277K--2.51,242
- 5702 Stuart Ave Baltimore, MD$255K--22,194
- 5806 Stuart Ave Baltimore, MD$252K--2.52,133
- 2631 Rockwood Ave Baltimore, MD$103K------
- 5811 Berkeley Ave Baltimore, MD$233K--2.51,755
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!