2711 Alton St, Denver, CO 802383 beds, 3 baths, 1,586 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Stapleton is one of Denver's most popular developments and boasts a wide variety of builders and architecture. Stapleton offers restaurants and retail stores within walking distance of most homes. Stapleton also has an 80 acre park that connects to green space that moves throughout the entire development eventually connecting to the Sand Creek Trail System. To date Stapleton has three community pools, two elmentary schools, two middle schools and one high school.
- Lot: 3,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $325,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,586 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0127309010000
- Zillow Home ID: 61470441
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2711 Alton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Stapleton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 61.3% less than in Denver, and 44.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Stapleton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Stapleton home values.
- 2721 Alton St Denver, CO$315K22.51,341
- 2731 Alton St Denver, CO$334K32.51,509
- 9054 E 28th Ave Denver, CO$721K444,237
- 2716 Akron St Denver, CO$367K32.51,612
- 9064 E 28th Ave Denver, CO$505K43.52,208
- 2691 Alton St Denver, CO$373K32.51,746
- 2681 Alton St Denver, CO$369K331,517
- 2741 Alton St Denver, CO$356K32.51,612
- 9074 E 28th Ave Denver, CO$511K42.52,254
- 2661 Alton St Denver, CO$343K32.51,540
- 2726 Akron St Denver, CO$317K22.51,341
- 9044 E 28th Ave Denver, CO$502K32.52,080
- 2696 Akron St Denver, CO$363K331,586
- 9084 E 28th Ave Denver, CO$519K43.52,318
- 2751 Alton St Denver, CO$363K32.51,531
- 2641 Alton St Denver, CO$361K32.51,603
- 2686 Akron St Denver, CO$329K231,341
- 2736 Akron St Denver, CO$343K331,517
- 9034 E 28th Ave Denver, CO$479K332,878
- 9094 E 28th Ave Denver, CO$642K43.52,927
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!