2711 Tribeca Pl, Fairfield, CA 945333 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,812 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,524 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $225,000
- Price/sqft: $124
- Parking: 2 spaces, 500 sqft
- Address on Internet \ Full, Area \ Fairfield 4, City \ Fairfield, County \ Solano, Multiple Listing Service \ BAREIS MLS, Property Type \ Residential, Sale/Lease-Rent \ Lease, Showing \ Contact List Office, Status \ Active, Stories/Levels \ 2 Story, Style \ Traditional, Tenant Pays \ Cable TV, Tenant Pays \ Electricity, Tenant Pays \ Garbage, Tenant Pays \ Gas, Tenant Pays \ Heat, Tenant Pays \ Other, Tenant Pays \ Sewer, Tenant Pays \ Water
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,812 sqft
- Parcel #: 0166311230
- Zillow Home ID: 82972729
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2711 Tribeca Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94533, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.5% greater than in Fairfield, and 67.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94533 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fairfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94533 home values.
- 2707 Tribeca Pl Fairfield, CA$300K32.51,812
- 2715 Tribeca Pl Fairfield, CA$305K32.51,890
- 2703 Tribeca Pl Fairfield, CA$296K32.51,775
- 2710 Tribeca Pl Fairfield, CA$302K32.51,725
- 2709 Gramercy Pl Fairfield, CA--------
- 2706 Tribeca Pl Fairfield, CA$302K32.51,812
- 2714 Tribeca Pl Fairfield, CA$305K32.51,890
- 2713 Gramercy Pl Fairfield, CA--------
- 2705 Gramercy Pl Fairfield, CA--------
- 2702 Tribeca Pl Fairfield, CA$301K32.51,773
- 2717 Gramercy Pl Fairfield, CA--------
- 2701 Gramercy Pl Fairfield, CA--------
- 5198 Gramercy Cir Fairfield, CA--------
- 2709 Soho Ln Fairfield, CA$301K32.51,812
- 2713 Soho Ln Fairfield, CA$306K32.51,890
- 2705 Soho Ln Fairfield, CA$302K32.51,812
- 5194 Gramercy Cir Fairfield, CA--------
- 2701 Soho Ln Fairfield, CA$301K32.51,725
- 5189 Gramercy Cir Fairfield, CA--------
- 5190 Gramercy Cir Fairfield, CA--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.