- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2711 Wichita St, Houston, TX 770044 beds, 3 baths, 3,205 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2013
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 576 sqft
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,205 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1946
- Parcel #: 0610820020011
- Zillow Home ID: 27848594
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2711 Wichita Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Macgregor market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 68.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 146.4% greater than in Houston Metro, and 359.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Macgregor home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Houston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2709 Wichita St Houston, TX$242K41.52,584
- 2715 Wichita St Houston, TX$375K32.53,196
- 2714 Palm St Houston, TX$166K4--3,396
- 2631 Wichita St Houston, TX$175K422,178
- 2710 Palm St Houston, TX$285K432,700
- 2722 Palm St Houston, TX$188K422,264
- 2706 Palm St Houston, TX$176K422,162
- 2716 Wichita St Houston, TX$216K42.52,672
- 2712 Wichita St Houston, TX$227K32.52,428
- 2623 Wichita St Houston, TX$234K31.52,038
- 2628 Palm St Houston, TX$169K422,108
- 2708 Wichita St Houston, TX$310K332,461
- 2801 Wichita St Houston, TX$254K844,120
- 2621 Wichita St Houston, TX$236K221,856
- 2622 Wichita St Houston, TX$219K332,230
- 2624 Palm St Houston, TX$224K422,970
- 5107 Delano St # 5 Houston, TX$419K116,316
- 2802 Palm St Houston, TX$322K623,930
- 2805 Wichita St Houston, TX$201K422,660
- 2715 Palm St Houston, TX$275K422,700
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!