2712 62nd St, Des Moines, IA 503223 beds, 1 bath, 1,016 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,407 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $110,000
- Price/sqft: $108
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 404 sqft
- Partial basement, 250 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,016 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 10012941001000
- Zillow Home ID: 809519
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2712 62nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Merle Hay, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.8% less than in Des Moines, and 8.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Merle Hay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Merle Hay home values.
- 2708 62nd St Des Moines, IA$132K311,008
- 2716 62nd St Des Moines, IA$142K31.51,142
- 6208 Robin Dr Des Moines, IA$141K32.51,104
- 2704 62nd St Des Moines, IA$135K321,070
- 6214 Robin Dr Des Moines, IA$142K331,625
- 2701 62nd St # 0 Des Moines, IA$146K31.51,348
- 2702 62nd St Des Moines, IA$140K32949
- 2728 62nd St Des Moines, IA$129K32992
- 2701 63rd St Des Moines, IA$234K41.51,680
- 2628 62nd St Des Moines, IA$139K421,602
- 6220 Robin Dr Des Moines, IA$149K31.51,148
- 2709 62nd St Des Moines, IA$120K311,264
- 2713 62nd St Des Moines, IA$132K321,352
- 2717 62nd St Des Moines, IA$94K31902
- 2721 62nd St Des Moines, IA$149K321,798
- 2705 62nd St Des Moines, IA$131K321,008
- 2732 62nd St Des Moines, IA$153K331,193
- 2623 63rd St Des Moines, IA$127K21918
- 2725 62nd St Des Moines, IA$124K311,016
- 2626 62nd St Des Moines, IA$149K421,552
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!