2712 Dellwood Ave, Jacksonville, FL 322042 beds, 1 bath, 1,011 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $44,000
- Parking: 1 space
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Heating system: Central Furnace, Parking Type: Covered
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,011 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 0649030000
- Zillow Home ID: 44471815
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2712 Dellwood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Riverside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 62.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43% less than in Jacksonville, and 70.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Riverside home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Riverside home values.
- 2710 Dellwood Ave Jacksonville, FL$84K21864
- 2708 Dellwood Ave Jacksonville, FL$68K311,025
- 0 King St Jacksonville, FL--Studio----
- King St Jacksonville, FL--------
- 2709 Myra St Jacksonville, FL$155K311,300
- 2706 Dellwood Ave Jacksonville, FL$80K311,132
- 2705 Myra St Jacksonville, FL$76K311,131
- 2721 Myra St Jacksonville, FL$121K311,320
- 2715 Myra St Jacksonville, FL$110K311,086
- 2711 Dellwood Ave Jacksonville, FL$127K31909
- 2704 Dellwood Ave Jacksonville, FL$99K311,520
- 2701 Myra St Jacksonville, FL$125K311,100
- 2702 Dellwood Ave Jacksonville, FL$126K311,400
- 2703 Myra St Jacksonville, FL--311,100
- 749 King St Jacksonville, FL$95K21756
- 2697 Dellwood Ave Jacksonville, FL$202K321,802
- 2718 Dellwood Ave APT 2 Jacksonville, FL$119K21941
- 2712 Dellwood Ave # 0 Jacksonville, FL$88K321,011
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.