This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $75-125K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $9.7K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Jacksonville is $9,074.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $13.7K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Jacksonville is $14,931.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 3,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- All time views: 3,889
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $44,000
- Parking: 1 space
- Dining \ Living\Dining Combo
- Export Options \ Allow VOW AVM
- Export Options \ Display VOW Comments
- Export Options \ Publish Address
- Export Options \ Publish Directions
- Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks
- Export Options \ Publish Square Feet
- Fencing \ Fenced Rear
- Interior Amenities \ Ceiling 8+ Ft.
- Interior Amenities \ Wood Floors
- Lot Description \ Regular Lot
- Lot Location \ Historic
- Lot Location \ Urban\City
- Parcel Size \ Less than 1\4 acre
- Parking Facilities \ 1 Car Space
- Parking Facilities \ No Covered Parking
- Pool\Hot Tub \ No Pool
- Restrictions \ Pet Fee (Non Refund)
- Restrictions \ Smoking Prohibited
- Road Frontage \ City Street
- Road Surface \ Asphalt Road
- Roof \ Shingle Roof
- Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll
- Status \ Active
- Stories \ 1 Story
- Tenant Pays \ All Srvcs & Utility
- Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Detached
- Unit Location \ Ground Level
- Utilities \ Sewer - Public
- Utilities \ Water - Public
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,011 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 115 ft
- Lot width: 40 ft
- Parcel #: 0649030000
- Zillow Home ID: 44471815
Popularity on Zillow
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Based on three metrics—sale-to-list price ratio, the prevalence of price cuts on home listings, and time-on-market—the market temperature provides information on the current balance of bargaining power between buyers and sellers in this neighborhood relative to other neighborhoods in the same metropolitan area. A particular neighborhood may be identified as a good market for buyers in a metro market favorable to sellers overall. Learn more
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.