2712 E Clay St, Richmond, VA 23223
Sold on 2/22/11: $149,950
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,722 sq ft
- Lot:2,495 sqft
- Year Built:1910
- Last Sold:Feb 2011 for $149,950
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow1019
- Elementary SchoolChimborazo
- High SchoolArmstrong
- Lot Depth101
- Lot Width25
- Middle SchoolMartin Luther King Jr.
- Parcel #E0000481013
- Room Count6
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID12519836
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$190,196||$169K – $211K||+$2,570||$110||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,133/mo||$929 – $1.5K/mo||-$35||$0.66||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Church Hill home values will rise 2.6% next year, compared to a 0.7% increase for Richmond as a whole. Among Church Hill homes, this home is valued 1.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 23.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Church Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 193.8% higher than in Richmond, and 26.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Church Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Church Hill home values.
Neighborhood for 2712 E Clay Street
- 510 N 28th St Richmond, VA$132K32.11,325
- 507 N 27th St Richmond, VA$107K32.51,898
- 2711 E Clay St Richmond, VA$86K22.0960
- 2709 E Clay St Richmond, VA$95K21.0988
- 515 N 27th St Richmond, VA$173K21.01,697
- 514 N 28th St Richmond, VA$310K42.52,640
- 2801 E Clay St Richmond, VA$248K22.01,574
- 416 N 28th St Richmond, VA$152K32.01,846
- 414 N 28th St Richmond, VA$88K42.01,586
- 507 N 28th St Richmond, VA$238K32.12,345
- 521 N 27th St Richmond, VA$168K22.51,400
- 412 N 28th St Richmond, VA$217K42.02,356
- 518 N 28th St Richmond, VA$135K33.01,136
- 415 N 27th St Richmond, VA$240K31.01,950
- 511 N 28th St Richmond, VA$211K43.02,020
- 520 N 28th St Richmond, VA$134K33.01,176
- 413 N 27th St Richmond, VA$200K32.01,992
- 2807 E Clay St Richmond, VA$108K23.01,480
- 506 N 27th St Richmond, VA$231K22.02,279
- 512 N 27th St Richmond, VA$138K21.51,304
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005