- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- 258 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,498 all time views
- 16 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $100
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $386,700
- Price/sqft: $160
- MLS #: O5230926
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ French Doors, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Island, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ In County, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Gunite\Concrete, Appliances Included \ Washer, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Interior Layout \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo, Last Status \ Photo Required, Utilities \ BB\HS Internet Avail, Interior Features \ Furnished, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Exterior Features \ Gutters \ Downspouts, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Appliances Included \ Gas Appliances, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Garage Features \ Garage Conversion, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Master Bath Features \ Shower No Tub, Community Features \ Gated Community, Pool Type \ Screen Enclosure, Pool Type \ Heated Pool, Utilities \ Gas, Pool Type \ Heated Spa, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Grill, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Gas Natural
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,676 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 032527320500010830
- Zillow Home ID: 46276099
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $390-520K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 34747 home values will rise 5.7% next year, compared to a 5.9% rise for Citrus Ridge as a whole. Among 34747 homes, this home is 178.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 15.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34747, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 388.6% higher than in Citrus Ridge, and 104.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34747 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Citrus Ridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34747 home values.
|2710 Formosa Blvd Kissimmee, FL||$584K||7||4||3,126|
|7900 Emperors Orchid Ct Kissimmee, FL||$765K||6||4.5||2,982|
|7900 Plum Blossom Ct Kissimmee, FL||$745K||7||6||3,737|
|7902 Emperors Orchid Ct Kissimmee, FL||$416K||5||3||2,189|
|2711 Formosa Blvd Kissimmee, FL||$588K||4||3||3,126|
|2713 Formosa Blvd Kissimmee, FL||$1.41M||7||7||7,600|
|7902 Plum Blossom Ct Kissimmee, FL||$467K||4||3||2,900|
|7904 Emperors Orchid Ct Kissimmee, FL||$442K||4||3||2,367|
|7904 Emperors Orchid Ct Kissimmee, FL||$573K||4||3||2,376|
|7903 Plum Blossom Ct Kissimmee, FL||$421K||4||3||2,189|
|2708 Formosa Blvd Kissimmee, FL||$571K||5||4||3,118|
|2715 Formosa Blvd Kissimmee, FL||$693K||9||7||3,337|
|2707 Formosa Blvd Kissimmee, FL||$675K||5||4||3,126|
|2718 Formosa Blvd Kissimmee, FL||$561K||4||3||3,126|
|7907 Emperors Orchid Ct Kissimmee, FL||$561K||7||6||3|
|2704 Formosa Blvd Kissimmee, FL||$653K||6||4||3,337|
|7904 Plum Blossom Ct Kissimmee, FL||$464K||5||3||2,693|
|Orchid Ct Kissimmee, FL||--||--||--||--|
|2706 Formosa Blvd Kissimmee, FL||$720K||7||5||3,730|
|7906 Emperors Orchid Ct Kissimmee, FL||$714K||7||6||3,337|
Nearby Schools in Citrus Ridge
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!