2712 High St, Des Moines, IA 503123 beds, 2 baths, 1,353 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $104,000
- Price/sqft: $77
- Parking: 576 sqft
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,353 sqft
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 03002972000000
- Zillow Home ID: 771811
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2712 High Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Woodland Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 129.9% higher than in Des Moines, and 279.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Woodland Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodland Heights home values.
- 2710 High St Des Moines, IA$90K311,292
- 2714 High St Des Moines, IA$180K432,195
- 2706 High St Des Moines, IA$116K31.51,456
- 2723 Linden St Des Moines, IA$86K31.51,308
- 2725 Linden St Des Moines, IA$79K21.51,128
- 2720 High St Des Moines, IA$182K411,930
- 2721 Linden St Des Moines, IA$82K311,417
- 2727 Linden St Des Moines, IA$63K311,034
- 2719 Linden St Des Moines, IA$74K311,119
- 2628 High St Des Moines, IA$110K311,727
- 563 28th St Des Moines, IA$117K31.51,632
- 2715 High St Des Moines, IA$141K533,704
- 2724 High St Des Moines, IA$91K411,837
- 2707 High St Des Moines, IA$182K42.52,154
- 561 28th St Des Moines, IA$116K31.51,616
- 2717 Linden St Des Moines, IA$77K311,152
- 2721 High St Des Moines, IA$102K321,309
- 559 28th St Des Moines, IA$84K211,684
Nearby Schools in Des Moines
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292