2712 Ivan Hill Ter, Los Angeles, CA 900393 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,752 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2001 for $431,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,752 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 169
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 5439011012
- Zillow Home ID: 20752349
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2712 Ivan Hill Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Silver Lake market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.3% less than in Los Angeles, and 65.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Silver Lake home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Silver Lake home values.
- 2718 Ivan Hill Ter Los Angeles, CA$920K211,652
- 2706 Ivan Hill Ter Los Angeles, CA$931K321,646
- 2724 Ivan Hill Ter Los Angeles, CA$793K211,106
- 2700 Ivan Hill Ter Los Angeles, CA$1.11M221,849
- 2711 Glendale Blvd Los Angeles, CA$818K321,500
- 2717 Glendale Blvd Los Angeles, CA$711K21832
- 2723 Glendale Blvd Los Angeles, CA$978K421,657
- 2645 Ivanhoe Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.28M52.752,520
- 2717 Glendale Blvd Los Angeles, CA$558K21832
- 2707 Glendale Blvd Los Angeles, CA$1.21M332,416
- 2641 Ivanhoe Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.14M321,795
- 2730 Ivan Hill Ter Los Angeles, CA$816K221,148
- 2651 Ivanhoe Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.53M32.52,468
- 2680 Ivan Hill Ter Los Angeles, CA$909K211,673
- 2726 Ivan Ct Los Angeles, CA$1.14M331,896
- 2635 Ivanhoe Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.17M442,103
- 2720 Ivan Ct Los Angeles, CA$1.1M332,094
- 2701 Glendale Blvd Los Angeles, CA$752K21936
- 2714 Ivan Ct Los Angeles, CA$884K221,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.