- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Views: 2,300 all time views
- HOA Fee: $300
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $28,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $17
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 662 sqft
- AppliancesAndEquip \ Dishwasher, AppliancesAndEquip \ Disposal, AppliancesAndEquip \ Microwave, AppliancesAndEquip \ Ceiling Fan(s), AppliancesAndEquip \ Jetted Tub, AppliancesAndEquip \ Smoke Detector(s), Condition Description \ Excellent, Cooling Features \ Central Electric, Dining \ Kit\Din, Driveway \ Concrete, Exclusive Listing Y\N \ No, ExteriorAndConst \ Brick, ExteriorFeatures \ Dbl\Trpl Pane Windows, Fireplaces \ 1, FloorCoverings \ Carpet, FloorCoverings \ Tile, Foundation Type \ Slab, Garages \ 3, HoaIncludes \ Common Area Maint., Generic Yes \ No Flag 3 \ Yes, InteriorFeatures \ Closet(s)-Walk-In, InteriorFeatures \ Counters - Granite, InteriorFeatures \ Pantry, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease, Mobile\Manuf Y\N \ No, Office Status \ - Active, OtherRooms \ Inside Utility, Property Type \ Residential, Generic Yes \ No Flag 4 \ No, Roofing \ Composition, TermsOfSale \ Conventional, TermsOfSale \ FHA\VA, Water Frontage Y\N \ No, AppliancesAndEquip \ Security System, ExteriorFeatures \ Covered Porch, FireplaceRealAndDecor \ Gas Only, Heating Features \ Central Gas, Inside City Limits Y\N \ Yes, LandDescription \ Interior Lot, Residential Property Type \ Single, Style \ 1 Story, Utilities \ Natural Gas, Utilities \ Water-City, AppliancesAndEquip \ Vent Hood, CommunityAmenities \ Lake\Pond, GarageAndCarport \ Garage-3+ Car Attached, Style \ Traditional, CommunityAmenities \ Playground, Source of Measurement \ Builder's Plans, Utilities \ Cable TV, ExteriorFeatures \ Covered Patio, Utilities \ Sewer-City, FireplaceRealAndDecor \ Gas Logs, Homestead Exemption Y\N \ No, New Construction Y\N \ Yes, AppliancesAndEquip \ Freestanding Gas Stove, CommunityAmenities \ Walking\Bike Trails, Home Warranty Type \ Builder Provided, CommunityAmenities \ Barbecue
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,690 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R0166012
- Zillow Home ID: 120286681
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $113-144K.
Market guideZillow predicts 73071 home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Norman as a whole. Among 73071 homes, this home is valued 0.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 81.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73071, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% greater than in Norman, and 57.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73071 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73071 home values.
|2716 Summit Terrace Dr Norman, OK||--||4||2.5||2,078|
|2708 Summit Terrace Dr Norman, OK||--||--||--||--|
|2720 Summit Terrace Dr Norman, OK||--||--||--||--|
|2704 Summit Terrace Dr Norman, OK||$114K||3||2||1,531|
|2713 Summit Terrace Dr Norman, OK||--||--||--||--|
|2709 Summit Terrace Dr Norman, OK||$127K||4||2||1,801|
|2804 Summit Terrace Dr Norman, OK||--||--||--||--|
|2705 Summit Terrace Dr Norman, OK||$130K||4||2||1,801|
|2801 Summit Terrace Dr Norman, OK||--||3||2||1,579|
|2718 Richardson Dr Norman, OK||$125K||3||2||1,479|
|2805 Summit Terrace Dr Norman, OK||--||--||--||--|
|2701 Summit Terrace Dr Norman, OK||$131K||4||2||1,908|
|2706 Richardson Dr Norman, OK||$122K||3||2||1,372|
|2726 Richardson Dr Norman, OK||$124K||3||2||1,510|
|2809 Summit Terrace Dr Norman, OK||--||3||2||1,559|
|2813 Summit Terrace Dr Norman, OK||--||3||2||1,615|
|2700 Richardson Dr Norman, OK||$125K||3||2||1,482|
|2621 Summit Terrace Dr Norman, OK||--||--||--||--|
|2732 Richardson Dr Norman, OK||$110K||3||2||1,204|
|2817 Summit Terrace Dr Norman, OK||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Norman
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!