- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2712 W Price Ave, Tampa, FL 336113 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,163 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 252 sqft
- Last sold: Jul 2005 for $495,000
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,163 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 1357690906
- Zillow Home ID: 62832979
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2712 W Price Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ballast Point, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.2% less than in Tampa, and 124% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Ballast Point home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ballast Point home values.
- 2710 W Price Ave # 2 Tampa, FL$300K32.52,557
- 2714 W Price Ave Tampa, FL$581K42.53,028
- 2708 W Price Ave Tampa, FL$298K32.52,276
- 2715 W Ballast Point Blvd Tampa, FL$163K21950
- 2717 W Ballast Point Blvd Tampa, FL$197K321,940
- 2716 W Price Ave Tampa, FL$203K321,726
- S Russell St APT 36 Tampa, FL$244K22.51,560
- 2719 W Ballast Point Blvd Tampa, FL$191K321,735
- 5106 S Elberon St Tampa, FL--211,359
- 5104 S Elberon St Tampa, FL$408K32.52,080
- 2721 W Ballast Point Blvd Tampa, FL$159K21950
- 2718 W Price Ave Tampa, FL$461K332,074
- 2712 W Ballast Point Blvd Tampa, FL$292K321,535
- 2711 W Price Ave Tampa, FL$390K32.52,554
- 2713 W Price Ave Tampa, FL$458K42.52,622
- 2707 W Price Ave Tampa, FL$808K44.53,236
- 2710 W Ballast Point Blvd Tampa, FL$125K211,122
- 2715 W Price Ave Tampa, FL$483K42.52,340
- 2717 W Price Ave Tampa, FL$504K42.52,852
- 2705 W Price Ave Tampa, FL$476K42.52,556
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!